Travelling Through Brush and Ink | Annlin Chao
National Palace Museum Taiwan | 筆墨行旅 | 台灣故宮 逐格動畫
** Winner of Worldfest Huston International Film Festival 2017 **
"Travelling Through Brush and Ink" is a stop-motion animation of a little modern man travelling through four significant ancient Chinese paintings, transforming himself into animals and plants, and becomes part of the nature.
Each painting represents four important stages of landscape art in Chinese history.
Based on the original paintings, we built the sets and animated little character inside- all frame by frame. The animation is the opening film of 2016 annual exhibition National Palace Museum Taiwan.
- Art Director: Pu Chen | Director: Annlin Chao
- Composer: Pi Chiu | Color Design: Kuan Hung Chen
- Film Editing: Chia-Hung Lin, Ping-Kuei Lin
- Scene Design: Ren-Hao Cai, Jia-Jhen Syu
- Graphic Design: Chung-Yang Chen | Special Effects: yo-cheng Zheng
- Lighting Assist: Chang Wen Liang
- Assistant Animation: Lu Chang, Petula Hsiao, Jamie Xuan, Cheng Leo, Hung-Xie Chia, Szu-Yu Tu, Lee Te Yi
- Executive producer: National Palace Museum
- Executive: 247Visualart | Production: XXtralab
- Source: Annlin Chao | https://www.annlinchao.com/