Painting landscapes and abstract themes is about who i am, my thoughts are controlled by my dyslexia as when i write it often goes wrong to the point i write as a artist, not as a writer!! i get my canvas and paint i dont always know how it will turn out i dont plan my work i sort of let it develop and it then becomes my expressive creative brush outlet writing on the wall is sometimes how it feels ,titles like breaking the image are how my dyslexia affects my life between the artist and the writer that lurks between my thoughts and how i get this across pen to paper i might lose the thread because spelling and grammar don,t flow ,but i have learnt my brain to work in the same abstract way but it still jumps from one to another but its about me in this section so when i paint its freedom from the rights and wrongs that society in-pose on correct way we should do stuff grammar including in this , writing i love but art is my passion i have not produce as much artwork as i would like as i am a late starter but my plans are big ,and i will make the best of my future
city tops 2
Linda Collins • Manchester • United Kingdom
GB • 2021 • canvas
137 x 76 cm
city tops was revisited in lock down and did mean no travel so i started looking at past work and this was one i was most interested in as i wanted to create pixel affect on painting using blocks of colours and gold leaf to highlight areas
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, via email in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take 48 to 72 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will inform you asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).