Angel composition 185
Kloska Ovidiu • Focsani • Romania
2018 • acrylic painting on stretched canvas
80 x 100 cm
from THE BOOK OF ANGELS series : " The waiting - Composition 185 "THE SUMMIT OF THE ANGELS …Ovidiu Kloska, a technician, does not allow his profession to come out to light. His presence is perfectly shaped and he is open to substantial and unconventional dialogue. He is a painter and a poet in the same time. From another point of view, the rationalism implied by engineering can be found only when navigating the internet and signing his e mails with the exciting formula I AM KLOSKA.On the rest, we are dealing with a free spirit, open towards the sky of fantasy, where the presence of gladiator angels reign over lucid insomnia and the turn into unusual paintings. The exercise and the performance in modern techniques of advertising design brought him reputation and all this turned into the promoter of painting. Actually, a poet disguised as a painter, Ovidiu KLOSKA wants to propose to modern man another way of imaging, in a way that common elements of traditional painting cannot find their place anymore.He does not reject the classics, but he does not worship them with endless devotion either. He feels, in everything, just like a free man. His personal touch on every image comes from all this and it focuses almost entirely only on a specific abstract concept. His show in Focsani looked like the perfection of initiation in angiology, the presence of the angels and their lives aiming to ineffable, to mentally estranging from gravity. This is where the idea of the angel comes from, from a theological and artistic point of view. He is not interested in pointless endless discussions about the genre of angels, just like the previous ones, but only in the population of angels that live in the interval.
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).