Jure Kralj • Maribor • Slovenia
Slovenia • 2017 • 100% cotton canvas 380 gsm
Edition 1 / 10
90 x 60 cm
LIMITED EDITION ARTWORK 1/10 Photo is printed on very high quality 380 gsm 100% cotton canvas. Hand-numbered and signed. Buyers of limited edition artworks will recieved Certificate of Authenticity. All photos are stretched on handmade wooden frame. DIRECT FROM ARTIST STUDIO Jure Kralj is a young self-thought photographer. He his career in late 2013. From the beginning he loved to capture city streets, city chaos and animal life. In 2017 he started to get into art photography, which was noticed by AAMI institute from Ljubljana who took him under their wing. In 2018 he started to build his name abroad, he participated in two international exhibitions in Milano and Amsterdam, started selling his artworks through auctions. In 2019 he was awarded by Photography Association of Slovenia for one of his limited artwork. In 2020 he participated in exhibition in Prague, Edinburgh and twice in Ljubljana Slovenia.
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, via email in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take 48 to 72 hours (from Monday to Friday / weekend days not counting) since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will inform you asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).