Hello everybody, myself Nikhil. I'm a conceptual artist who makes artworks based on real time inspiration and feelings. I always try to convey a sort of inspiration in my artworks. I also draw commissioned works for a living and always try to get best results to make my customers more than happy. I belong to a very remote village area and don't have good background but always try to remain happy until I get food to eat and place to sleep.I charge artworks at a very low price and want to create superb artworks at low prices for those who can't afford but love handmade artworks.
Graphite Drawing of Doctors
Nikhil Verma • Doraha • India
2020 • Graphite pencils
21 x 29.7 cm • Framed: 24 x 32 cm
Frame description: Fibre
This is a graphite based artwork of two doctors hugging each other and it is inspired by the pandemic of Covid-19. This is made on high class acid free and Ultraviolet radiation free paper with 3 coats of Spain made protective sprays. Use of high class graphite pencils is done in this artwork. Looks so good in frames of any type. This artwork is original piece
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).