Anastasia Anait • Kropivnitskiy • Ukraine
2020 • framed canvas, acrylic, 3D modeling paste, silk lace, copper wire, waxed yarn, brass rivets, Swarowsky nail art crystals
90 x 3 x 100 cm
Guilty 3D asymmetrical artwork, 2 similar 40x60cm framed canvases, acrylic paint, 3D modeling paste, rivets, laces, copper wire, waxed thread, Swarowsky rhinestones ......... My name is Anastasia, and I call myself Anait.And I bet, nobody really cares about my biography or life story facts)But I'm gonna still tell you a bit.1. I solemnly swear that I don't have any art diplomas, neither any knowledge, but just numerous skills and noble passion to Create.2. Don't ask me anything. You won't get any replies. And not cause I'm rude) But cause you're the one to reply. My art has still no name. You are The One. To name it.To blame it.To understand it.Or to refuse it.To agree or to dispute. But the very first thing you are The One to decide - to slow down and give it a chance, or to pass by.( Like a freshly made coffee aroma, brought by a tiny morning whispering breeze.Or like a very busy person, who desperately wants to owe some art, but has actually no time for it.)Before -nothing else matters ;)So. No offense for my quietness. I speak really loud. And my Art is a language. If you are not ready to listen - don't call me rude for that.3. I don't make replicates, duplicates or copies. Each piece is the only one. I may create something by order.If your idea will really touch me) God may bless you, holly souls!
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).