Huge energy angel
Kloska Ovidiu • Focsani • Romania
2019 • acrylic painting on canvas
130 x 150 cm
The interval is actually the space between God inside us and God outside us. Our guardian angel turns into the dominant element of the painting, in different situations. Kloska’s gloses on the subject are original and they lead to insomnia. Mostly that of the spirit called out from agreed upon conventions to propose another manner of negotiation with the sacred and the eternal. Animated spirit by insoluble questions, he goes deep with every piece on the lands of illusions. He does not give any sentences, he just invite us for journeys into the volatile zones of fiction and mister. Kloska never starts to forget from where he start and he doesn't brake himself to affirm that he's sometimes cross by the seductions of the delirium. He is speaking with angels. In a composition with an aspect of baroque unplaite of very well articulated luxuriant lines, he is calling the memory to imagine a possible dialog with the Guardian Angel.
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).