I Want My Now
Anastasia Anait • Kropivnitskiy • Ukraine
2020 • canvas, acrylic, guitar strings, leather(recycled!), parrot feather, wooden and yak bone beads, brass charms, coconut shell buttons, waxed yarn, copper wire, red agate, denim, brass rivets
65 x 93 cm
I want my Now! 👿 Not deep? Let's see Not Deep, but Depp) What is now? Now I'm here, it's warm, comfortable, I'm healthy, same as all my beloved people, I have cloth, food… Same as my beloved people… But what? But there are all of you, guys: Somehow you decided that you have a right to judge Somewhere you decided that you know Me, you know how should I live my life, grow my kid and do my work… Somehow you decided that you better then me! ( I'm always laughing here… Just cant get, what's giving you so much confidence? Your Apple phone, that you bought in credit? You cloth and shoes, that you bought, cause you saw it in TV add and on hundreds of other buddies, walking around you?...🤔 Damn, what's that? I'd like to dig such a powerful source of confidence for myself as well!! And from so primitive reasons… God! How you do it, people!?🤦🤷) Not that I care of all you, dear Earth-livers .. But it changes my energy, bro… I feel it. I don't care, but I can feel it… and sadly I'm not that strong as you with your powerful confidence, so it makes me upset… and the most disappointing - it takes me away! From my lil cozy happiness, my satisfying comfort… it steals my NOW, buddy! Once you realize that, the main target of your life becomes just to bring it back. Mind peace… that what means NOW… 😈😈Who are you to wave your finger?? 😈😈You must have been out your head! Hey, you, stranger! Just give me am honest smile, when our eyes will meet, somewhere on the street of the world. That's the best thing, one stranger can do for another. Peace, dear mankind. ........... My name is Anastasia, and I call myself Anait. And I bet, nobody really cares about my biography or life story facts)But I'm gonna still tell you a bit.1. I solemnly swear that I don't have any art diplomas, neither any knowledge, but just numerous skills and noble passion to Create.2. Don't ask me anything. You won't get any replies. And not cause I'm rude) But cause you're the one to reply. My art has still no name. You are The One. To name it.To blame it.To understand it.Or to refuse it.To agree or to dispute. But the very first thing you are The One to decide - to slow down and give it a chance, or to pass by.( Like a freshly made coffee aroma, brought by a tiny morning whispering breeze.Or like a very busy person, who desperately wants to owe some art, but has actually no time for it.)Before -nothing else matters ;)So. No offense for my quietness. I speak really loud. And my Art is a language. If you are not ready to listen - don't call me rude for that.3. I don't make replicates, duplicates or copies. Each piece is the only one. I may create something by order.If your idea will really touch me) God may bless you, holly souls! ........ I Want My Now is a 3D triptych(MEANS - it is a single artwork, but out of 3 separate pieces, connected with each other) acrylic artwork, made with a numerous additional materials and techniques: macrame waxed thread, carnelian agate gemstone, guitar strings, recycled leather, coconut shell buttons, brass charms and beads, rivets, wooden beads, Indian parrot feather, yak bone beads and real denim outfit(pretty partly) ........ P.S. My art works are usually not that simple to adjust on the wall - once you owe it - you gonna call me directly via any messenger or app for an instant online consultation and the most beneficial and productive cooperation. Mutually pleasant, i hope ;) Anait Bestest regards ever;)
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).