Pauline Thomas is an abstract artist producing bold stylised paintings celebrating the Welsh Landscape and powerful, thought provoking art. Her work has been exhibited in solo and group exhibitions in London and throughout the UK, Europe, Canada, USA and Australia. Pauline has a passion for painting and the part of the world that she lives in. Her work can be found in private and public collections throughout the UK, Europe, USA and Dubai.
Her inspiration has been derived from her life in west Wales, her past work in the agricultural sector working within the changing landscape, weather and rhythm of the rural way of life and by the folklore and history of her surrounding communities as well as the beautiful coastline where she lives.
Pauline is self-taught and unafraid of experimenting in new ways of producing artwork, which has allowed her work to develop outside the confines of convention and enabled her to produce works of true originality.
Pauline was a finalist of the “UK Liberte d’ Expression Competition 2006″, selected for the International Art Competition “Hands Off” in 2007 and recognised as work of distinction in the Americas Biennial in 2008. Pauline was also awarded the Diploma of Academician Member of The International Academy Santarita, by world renowned artist Armando Farina, for artistic merit in 2014.
Her paintings have been used to decorate the lobbies of many major blue chip companies including Petro Canada London Bridge and Barclays Bank at Canary Wharf. Her work has also been used to illustrate calendars, web based advertisements and books e.g. “Origin of Cancer”, by Springer and “Pushing out the Boat”, a magazine for new writing.
Pauline’s artwork provokes thought and stimulates conversation, ideal for the collector, modern home or innovative business.
2018 ET London
2018 Napp Cambridge
2017 XX International Exhibition, Accademia Internazionale Santarita. Turin
2017 Pop Art Exhibition, Accademia Internazionale Santarita, Turin
2016 Christmas Art 2016, Accademia Internazionale Santarita, Turin
2016 Grand Masters of Graphic, Accademia Internazionale Santarita, Turin
2016 Summer Shimmers, Off the Wall Gallery, Llandaff, Cardiff
2016 International Art Exhibition Remember Art, Accademia Internazionale Santarita, Turin
2016 International Biennial of Modern Art, Figure portrait and self- portrait, Turin
2015 International Art Exhibition "ARTEINSIEME 2015" Turin
2015 Europa Art 2015, Turin,Italy
2015 Sfer Art, Turin
2014 Art Miami, See Me, Booth 101 7th Dec 2014 .
2014 Giallo Rosso Blu, Sala Mostre Circoscrizione, Turin, Italy
2014 Colour of Life II exhibition, ICAS Gallery Letchworth Garden City
2014 Colour of Life exhibition, ICAS Gallery, Letchworth Garden City
2013 Arte: Ponte tra culture e difference, Torino
2013 Expo 2013, Torino
2013 Grande expo internazionale nel parco, Torino
2013 Grandi maestri internazionali della grafica, Torino
2013 Christmas Show ICAS Gallery, Letchworth Garden City
2013 Artist Fair I Edizione — at Expo La Spezia
2013 Il Colore del Suone exhibition 2 Rocca dei Rettori, Benevento
2013 Il Colore del Suone exhibition 1, Chiostro di San Francesco, Alatri
2013 Group exhibition with Armando Farina at Science Museum of Freidano, Settimo, Italy
2013 Solo exhibition “Wallscapes” at Dahl Gallery, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff
2013 Solo exhibition “Rhythm of Colour” Art Project Studio-Galleries curated by Cultural Association of Naples, Benevento, Italy
2013 The “International Exhibition of Contemporary Art, Arte ai Bastioni , Bastioni Carlo V, Brindisi, Italy
2013 A Woman’s Touch: Celebrating International Women’s Day, Off the Wall Gallery Cardiff
2012 Solo Exhibition.“Art on a Brick Wall” The Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, Llanelli
2012 Solo Exhibition.“Oceanus” Partnership House, Sparrow Hill, Rochdale
2012 Tros Gynnal Art Exhibition, Swansea museum, Swansea
2012 Group exhibitions, Off the Wall Gallery, Cardiff
2012 Connecting Girls Inspiring Futures, Off the Wall Gallery, Cardiff
2011 Christmas Show, Ceri Richards Gallery, Swansea University
2011 Group exhibition by Professional Artists Wales and the Borders, Oriel Washington, Penarth
2011 Tros Gynnal Art Exhibition, Aardvark, Brampton Bryan
2011 Tros Gynnal Art Exhibition, Llangollen Pavillion, Llangollen, Wales
2011 Swansea Museum Art Exhibition, Swansea museum, Swansea
2010 Solo exhibition. Exhibition of framed prints.Partnership House, Sparrow Hill, Rochdale, Manchester
2010 The Atrium and Central Library, Atrium, Cardiff
2010 Tros Gynnal Art Exhibition, Swansea Museum, Swansea
2010 Tros Gynnal Art Exhibition, Llangollen International Pavilion, Llangollen
2010 Tyre as part of group exhibition, Wetpaint Gallery, Cirencester
2009 Mini Print Exhibition, Artlink, Hull
2009 Solo Exhibition.The Tsunami Series, Partnership House, Rochdale, Rochdale
2009 MailART, Tron Theatre, Glasgow
2009 Tros Gynnal Art Exhibtion, Swansea Museum, Swansea
2009 Digital Fringe Festival, Melbourne Fringe Festival, Melbourne
2009 Magic Numbers Exhibition, Creative Art Gallery, Oxford
2009 Globe Gallery Art Sale, Globe Gallery, Newcastle Upon Tyne
2009 Group exhibition, Wetpaint Gallery, Cirencester
2009 Art A Bridge Between Cultures and Differences, Anitchi Chiostri 25 Turin Italy, Turin
2008 Snap to Grid, LACDA, Los Angeles
2008 Tros Gynnal Art Exhibition, Swansea Museum, Swansea
2008 Melbourne Fringe festival, Melbourne.
2008 Solo exhibition of framed prints, Partnership house, Rochdale
2008 Works on paper, Elysium Gallery, Swansea
2008 Mid Wales Open, Oriel Cambria, Tregaron
2007 Hands Off Exhibition, 621 Gallery, Tallahasse, Florida
2007 Mid Wales Open Art Fair, Oriel Cambria Gallery, Tregaron
2006 Barclays Bank HQ, Canary Wharf, London
2006 Liberte d’ Expression, Candid Arts Trust, Islington
2006 Snap Grid Exhibition, LACDA, Los Angeles
2006 Homes & Gardens Show, United Counties Showground, Carmarthen
2006 Group Exhibition, Gallery Gora, Montreal
2005 Group Exhibition, The Old Pharmacy Restaurant, Solva
2005 Group Exhibition, REDPAS digital print and cut, Haverfordwest
2005 Solo Exhibition, King Street Gallery, Carmarthen
Pauline Thomas • Llanelli • United Kingdom
United Kingdom • 2018 • 4mm Tempered Glass
Edition 2 / 150
80 x 60 cm
"Infinite Love" modern, glass art Limited Edition Print. Produced on 4mm tempered glass, supplied with free fixing kit. The crystalline glass retains the natural colour of the print, which consequently gives a high shine finish and large depth of colour saturation. Decorate your home the modern way, something to really make your room stand out The glass image wall art is extremely durable and easy to clean One of a limited edition of 150 reproductions that will be produced especially for you in a family owned glass art workshop. Offered in various size options, however only 150 of this artwork will be produced in total and a Certificate of Authenticity and unique serial number is issued with every reproduction.
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, sellers may only use trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc..
- All prices set by sellers are by default without shipping costs. If the seller is not covering the shipping costs, then the seller will ask for additional payment based on an estimate. If the buyer does not agree to those additional charges, then the purchase will re reversed and the buyer will be refunded in full.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, via email in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto ARTMO's account in trust. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take 48 to 72 hours (from Monday to Friday / weekend days not counting) since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will inform you asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. For sales within the EU returns must be accepted by law within 14 days. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return by using the same type of packing material and the same shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the seller's address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).