Kloska Ovidiu • Focsani • Romania
2018 • acrylics on stretched canvas
60 x 80 cm
kafkian eternity with flowers at 7 pm series Eternity signed 3.05.2018 This series of artworks refers to the metaphysical approach to space populated by a pot with flowers, a near seen like a section of a personal temporal eternity, where the vegetative elements are transfigured into the metaphysical, transcendent .Thus, at the limit figuration, the immanents of the light becames oniric reflections and transparents, the flower shape became sphere, within which persist the traces of the pass, of the wear, the cyclicity. The series title, although apparently suggestive, is not refering to the absurdity and anguish prosaic present in Kafka's universe, but rather its starts from the idea of freezing of the personal physical time, by a simple meditative exercise of pure contemplation of the close realities transformed by the passing of time. For me, as an artist, the still life is a perfect excuse to create a vibrant game between the idea of the volatility and the perennial of the world that we perceive around us, and the essence of the human spirit: the conscience. My "flowers" are subtle expressions of a meta-reality, where the viewer is invited to meditation, to exercise his spirit, to discover that energy, that forsure we all have it inside us, that resonates with the silence of the begining of begining. Certificate of Authenticity: Every artwork is sent with authenticity certificate that contain details about artwork, my original signature and the name of the collector on it. Shipping informations: I ship to Europe from Monday to Fridays and Thursday outside Europe. Shipping methods: My preferred method of shipping is AIRMAIL PRIORITY SERVICE, almost all of my art will be shipped via this carrier. On special occasions if the buyer asks I also use DHL Mail (for smaller items) and Fed Ex . Artworks have a flat cost for shipping. Tracking numbers will be provided to the collector once the art ships. My experience in handling and packaging artworks will assure safe and fast arriving to your place. I send my packages with confirmation of receiving and with high assurance. In packaging process I use a lot of special protection material and the final box is made from strong cardboard. All artworks offered are guaranteed genuine and accurately described.
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).