Vasiliy Pimenov • Ульяновск • Russia
2020 • Acrylic on canvas
60 x 50 cm
Attention! This work live looks much better. If you want to buy it, write to me and I will make a live video for you.Hello, all those who come to my page and welcome. Before we start parsing my new job, could you sign up for me. It’s not difficult for you, but it’s pleasant for me!About work. True bright and emotional work? When I painted it, I felt joy. I wanted to do something that felt like magic. So that you can watch and see what you feel. Convert emotional to tangible. First of all, I was inspired by African outfits. I don’t know how much in life they dress brightly there, but I was impressed with what I saw on the net. Why a mask? I always wanted to be close to magic. I believe that there is more than just our material world. Our ancestors were close to this world because their consciousness was not yet clouded by television, the Internet, gadgets and other things. They saw the world simple and straightforward. They were close to nature, to the gods, to the earth, to each other. And for them it was easy. So is this work. I wanted her to be simple and understandable, close to a person and to another world. When I look at her, I feel like I’m falling somewhere. I hope that this work will also impress you and will cause you some emotions and feelings.Thank you for stopping by and subscribing! Until new work! =)50% of the sale of this work will be directed to charity.
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).