I am a retirement teacher of elementry school but Painting is my hobby since I was child. I am a self-taught painter ,never follow a formal Art Education or any painting courses - because painting is my natural hobby. I am more inclined to paint the Landscape animals and human body since I was in primary school. I have been influenced by some Europe Expressionisms and Impressionisms’ painting style. I like Claude Monet and Vincent Van Gogh's painting – style...and through both greatest painters whether by visits to the museum or read their history books has increased my knowledge of how to paint professionally and adds techniques and the ability to find all beauties around me - and to express these beauties on canvas or paper. I am grateful and proud living now in an internet-based technology era.. because through the internet I can build new relationships with artists Worldwide directly and meet with so many professional painters globally. Many thanks to Crista Cloutier a LinkedIn member who introduced me to ARTMO.I usually have my spare time and spent a few days to paint when I am in mood. Some of my works are the 'thought' process right down to the last stroke. But sometime go outdoor for painting. I used both brush and palette.. Winsor & Newton (winton) is my favorite oil color so far... but every now and then I work in acrylics or watercolors. I can spend hours to a couple of weeks on a painting especially in oil. I paint what I like and if there is something caught my attention whether it real or imagined scenes of life something from the book or something from the photo - I'm going to paint. Each subject was determine me how 'it would be painted. I do not intentionally painted in 'style' it just manifests itself. There are another power at work! Each piece has been finished for me is a celebration and a great thanks to my Creator. My painting is the essence of me as a self-taught painter.
Jason Sentuf • Sorong • Indonesia
2012 • Acrylic on canvas
65 x 49 cm
The another part of Ayamaru lake. This is my homeland, the place where I was born and growing - a plateau area on Bird's Head Peninsula of West Papua - Indonesia. A lake that surrounded by sacred green hills full of brooks of water, of fountains spring out to the valleys. We can drink fresh water directly from its sources among the rocky . The morning white fogs usually come down slowly from mountain cover the whole land for three hours. We just returned from two weeks of Gospel Mission trip and visiting several villages around the lake.I spent a few second use my digital camera and take some of its wonderful landscapes that would be painted at home, This is one of them that still being in processing. Jason Sentuf
Price on request
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).