The beauty of the divine dark beauty
Kloska Ovidiu • Focsani • Romania
2020 • acrylic and spray paints on stretched canvas
40 x 40 cm
Title: Composition 27 Series: Between the Black and divine Acrylic painting on Canvas / varnished Size: 40 x 40 x 2 cm Ready to hang Signed on the front July 2020 First of all, I try to give a certain allure to the works and I think that my stamp is very related to the approach of light and to the treatment of light in painting. I am very fascinated by certain plastic configurations that receive a certain value due to an intensity of light. I am very interested in this ephemeral that we encounter around us. It influences me a lot and I am often inspired by walls from used areas, from cracked sidewalks, from rusty fences. There is an absolutely fascinating plasticity in these areas and my painting, my art has a lot of elements and a lot of structures and terra-morphisms that I discover in these walks that I do and that I sometimes record and photograph, because the details they look easily. I am one of the Romanian painters collected all over the world with paintings in private collections in most countries and continents of the world. My original creations are sold in online galleries at prices starting from 250 eur to 10000 eur. You can view more works and details on the official website. I have over 20 years of experience in sending small and large works of art. The painting will be professionally packaged. INVESTING IN ART IS THE MOST PROFITABLE INVESTMENT IN TIME. In Europe, USA and Asia, big companies, banks, museums invest in the art of young artists with potential. Collect young artists and you will leave a valuable legacy to your children and grandchildren ! The composition looks much better than the displayed pictures and will be sent with a certificate of authenticity bearing the painter's signature and the collector's name. Visit Ovidiu Kloska official website to enjoy fantastic imagery and you will travel in an absolutely fascinated universe bearing the dream signature Kloska. My creations can be found in private collections all over the world in the USA, CANADA, SWITZERLAND, FRANCE, ENGLAND, GERMANY, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS, AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, RUSSIA, MARTINIQUE, GUADELOUPE, NORWAY, SWEDEN, DENMARK, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, MEXICO SI SINGAPORE.
Price on request
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).