The Childhood of Chaos
Kloska Ovidiu • Focsani • Romania
2019 • acrylic painting on canvas
120 x 100 cm
the childhood of chaos series I always felt that is a very thin connection between all the human religions and the science. The last thories of the creation of the universe are absolutely fascinating. The last great astro-physics minds admits that are many traces that give us signs about the existence of a unique Creator and his “traces” of Creation. I am fascinating about the idea of BIG BANG… the zero moment of our universe. My background from Technical University where i studied electronics and communication made me an artist that understands our world not only from the view point of the subtle aesthetics that you embrace though arts but from the engineering approach using cuantic physics and the duality theory of the light. In many of my drawings i use graphics from wave modulation that i used to draw in my technical faculty …but in this days the artistic maturity allows me to transform it in petals of energy flowers from example. I am very interesting in expressing movement from compositions where light and volume contrasts are powerful … i am trying to force the viewer to explore an universe that is reveling exactly in that very moment. The paintings from this series reveals an event of creation,an early creation, calling like a future series of transformation of a sent universe. There are a lot of strong accents of brushing contrasting with blurry large lighting areas that deceive the viewer. My forms, volumes, lines, points,structures and not at the last the color relationships of the whole composition I think that in the most cases force you to lost in my creations and to imagine possible next future events. Watching a Kloska painting of “chaos” makes you for some minutes a creator too. Some of the paintings are more complicated, more elaborated, some are more simple … but they all invites you to explore not only an artistic version of the childhood of universe but also a inner self mind universe . ” / Ovidiu Kloska / June 2019
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).