The Island of Stars
Tui Sada • Barcelona • Spain
Croatia • 2016 • Oil on canvas
50 x 1.5 x 70 cm
"The Island of Stars" is a mystical place where stars live, it is a place isolated from the world and yet an essential part of it. Milky way points out where is the meeting place of Stars and the Sunset, giving it lifelike essence and a colorful dimension.In that mystical place people are crazy! They are practicing random kindness and senseless acts of beauty. They are helping each other in any way they can and they are very selfish! They are only concerned about their own well-being because they know that the community is prosperous only if each and every individual prospers. And there you will probably find a person like Timothy Leary screaming out of his lungs: "In order to use your head, you got to go out of your mind!"Stars are gathering. Sun is getting lower and lower. The time is coming and everyone is bringing its own piece of the puzzle. It is all a coincidence and nobody knows where they are going, but they trust their instincts and they are doing the unexpected...* This painting was exhibited at: - The Brick Lane Gallery in London, UK (October 2016) - The Europe House Zagreb, in Zagreb, Croatia (Sept-Oct 2016) - The Pikto Gallery in Zagreb, Croatia (September 2016)
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).