The Life of a Tree
Tui Sada • Barcelona • Spain
Croatia • 2016 • Oil on canvas
50 x 1.5 x 70 cm
“Today, life, our life is just a link in a chain of innumerable living beings that have succeeded one another on Earth over nearly 4 billion years. Our Earth relies on a balance in which every being has a role to play and it exists only through the existence of another being; a subtle, fragile harmony that is easily shattered. What do we know about life on Earth? How many species are we aware of? A tenth of them? A hundredth of them? What do we know about the bonds that link them? The Earth is a miracle. Life remains a mystery. In the great adventure of life on Earth, every species has a role to play, every species has its place. None is futile of harmful. They all balance out. That is where you, homo sapiens, wise human, enter the story. You benefit from a fabulous 4-billion-year-old legacy bequeathed by the Earth.” What will you do with it? Will you crush it into the burning flames of your insatiable desire to control it or will you protect it, nurture it and help it grow? You are the responsible one. The decision is yours to make.- Home (2009), documentary by Yann Arthus-BertrandThis painting was exhibited at: - The Brick Lane Gallery in London, UK (October 2016) - Favela Cafe, Vilassar de mar, Spain (May - Aug 2018)
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).