The Tree Singularity 1
Kloska Ovidiu • Focsani • Romania
2018 • acrylic painting on stretched canvas
100 x 80 cm
" I' ve been always fascinated by trees.My biggest admirations for the old and very large ones and especially the ones that are outside the forest and exist in a solitary massive apparition. For me this massive structure of energy is like a massive trace of the Creator intention to fascinate and to inspire us. Staying in the shadow of this tree my mind is changing me from an ordinary guy to a storyteller but my stories have no sound ... is just like a mute and speckles movies. Is like I am trying to tell stories about longevity, about beautiful people that were close to me in a period of my time. I think the tree is a kind of form of singularity even you can say to me that they look the same. I must disagree with you. Maybe they look the same but each one has a complete different energy patern ..They are more unique than us. Here in my place close to the town I can see the hills far away and i can distinguish the shapes of the lonely big ones that are like Shepard to the others . I feel so small staying close to them and my God so ephemeral I have different blood and different intentions. I read some time ago that after your death you can ask for your body to be burn and the ash can be putt it on a large vessel with a tree seed inside so even after your death your can help this planet to be saved. I really embrace this idea. I finish my studies in Iasi, a beautiful academic center, witch has the most beautiful and large Botanical Garden form the country ,. There i went for so many times to draw and to embrace the trees. I did it without other people seeing me because i felt that this gesture must be discrete and private. Without this sacred entities we will perish from this planet. In that times i have embrace them constantly, close to the down of the sun , when people leaved the park and i was alone with them, and with that worm light of the leaving sun. Remembering that time I recharge myself in a way that I cannot explain. I am so grateful that the nature gave me this sensibility to generate at least a small part of this in my paintings. " October 2018
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).