When I painting within the space of a square frame, I try to build a world that
is undeniably separate from the one we live in. When I use a canvas, I hope
that the viewer will forget that they are looking to a painting and instead see
an alternate reality, One that mixes painting qualities with surrealism and
My paints are meant to be read and analysed. Symbolism is abundant in
them, for what makes an intricate story. Our world it's not so different than
the world I create within my frames.
Life does not have to be painted according to reality; instead, why not explore
the depths of the mind and soul and reach for something deeper than the
reality that plagues us and trap us daily?
My studies, as a student and also as a professional Artist are, most of the
time, related with our society problems and emotions on a particular time of
their life. I try to represent, through my paintings the human emotions when
they are faced with positive or negative challenges in life.
I often play with the tones so that the subject is highlighted and it’s easy to
understand what’s going around the subject.
I want my paintings to be carefully looked at, as they always have a positive
message behind the main representation.
My preferred medium it’s Oil and very rarely I use any other medium. I’m in
love in visually represent the stories I have in my mind. There is a particular
feeling to all my paintings, one that touches on the juxtaposition of the real
yet surreal, a fantasy and a dream yet riddled with reality.
vinny blanc • Wexford • Ireland
2020 • Oil on canvas
101.6 x 76.2 cm
This painting was done thinking about the problem at the present to gather with family or friends
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (email@example.com). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).