Torre Calatrava Base
Dancho Atanasov • Sofia • Bulgaria
United Kingdom • 2018 • Photography on Aluminium Dibond
Edition 1 / 25
152 x 101 cm
Limited Edition of 25 + 2 AP, size size 60x40 in/152x101 cm/ or 36x24 in/91x61 cm/, printed on aluminum dibond with a frame for wall mount. Color turned to Grayscale.Torre Calatrava Base - Torre Calatrava or Torre Telefonica is located in the beautiful park Montjuic in Barcelona. Built between 1989 and 1992 for Telefonica as a communication tower, designed by the famous architect Santiago Calatrava. Almost every time, when I am in Barcelona I took shots of that tower, experimenting with the point of view. This time I started preparing my gear, located in the base – just underneath… When I finish I just raised my sight and saw something different...International Professional Photography Awards:Accepted for exhibition – General Category- Trierenberg Supre Cicuit, 2019 - Linz, AustriaFinalist - Siena International Photo Awards, SIPA 2019The printing facility will print, ship the photo and provide a commercial invoice with your parcel. The photo will be packed in a large white box, which will have padding around it for protection and will then be in a larger brown box with more protection around the inner box to protect it while in transit. A Certificate of Authenticity will be sent simultaneously by the author.For more about my art: artofdancho.com
Price on request
1 in stock
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided together with my artworks.
- Please make sure your address and phone number in your ARTMO profile is actual. If you want to use a different address for delivery, then please make according changes throughout the check-out procedure.
- According to ARTMO’s shipping policy, only trusted carrier's such as FedEx, DHL or UPS will be used.
- Once the artwork is in your cart the shipping costs, including insurance, will be calculated based on your address. These costs will be added to your invoice. This may take a little time. You will receive an email once your invoice has been updated.
- An ARTMO shop manager will contact you directly, either by email, Skype, WhatsApp or phone in order to confirm all details and further proceedings.
- Now you want to finally check-out your item. If you change your mind, you can still delete the item in your cart. If you are still committed to purchase, now you need to finalize the check-out process and pay onto my ARTMO account. For your security, I will not receive my payment before the item has safely arrived.
- After payment I will pack and ship the artwork. This may take up to 48 hours since artwork packaging needs to be done thoroughly. If there is any delay, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed asap.
- Once the item is on its way you will receive a tracking number which enables you to follow along the shipping on the carrier's website directly. It's important to note that if shipping internationally, there may be custom delays. This is not unusual and should not cause you any panic.
- When the item arrives, you must check the packaging and the item right away, in presence of the delivery person. In case of any damages you must report this to the delivery person. Please make photos which clearly show all damages. Any complaints after signing off the delivery receipt will not be accepted, neither by me nor by the insurance company.
My Return Policy:
I accept returns within 7 days after you have received the item. You must inform ARTMO about your decision to return the artwork, using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must return within 48 hours by using the same packing material and shipping carrier. All costs must be covered by you including shipping insurance. Once the item has arrived safely at the artist’s address and once it is confirmed undamaged ARTMO will refund the net price (excluding initial shipping and insurance costs).