Born in Athens now based in Brussels, Anna Gerolymatou received her early foundation in art from various school courses before pursuing courses in painting and drawing at a later age in Athens.
Later on she followed art courses, composition and decoration at the Fine and Applied Arts department at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Brussels, as well as workshops in mixed media and encaustic techniques in the Academie Beeldende Kunsten also in Brussels.
Her artistic journey started in 2014 when she began to develop her personal style by creating mixed media artworks influenced mainly by the Belle Époque period.
She experiments with many art-making mediums in a way to support her dreams and create aesthetic compositions.
She is participating in major art fairs and engages in various art projects that explore the intersection of artistic creativity and creativity in non-arts sectors.
In 2017 she produced her own catalogue entitled "Voyage Intérieur –Art@Space".
She holds a BA in Management and Organizational Behavior (the American College of Greece) where she also attended courses in History of Art.
- 2017: Gallery THEOREMA – Brussels
- 2016: Gallery MONOD – Paris
- 2015: TAG Gallery, Brussels
- 2014: Gallery ARTZONE42, Athens
- 2019: - Art Basel Miami, Artboxes, US
- Swiss ART EXPO, Artbox Project, Zürich, Switzerland
- Parallax Art Fair, Chelsea Town Hall, London, UK
- Gallery ARTZONE42 "Sazai-One", Athens, Greece
- 2018: - New York March 2018 Art Weeks
- Artzone42, "SKULLIgraphy"
- TSICHRITZIS Visual Arts Foundation, Athens, Greece
- Mixed media workshop at the European School of Brussels III
- 2017: - Cube Gallery, "Of Love and other Damons", Patras , Greece
- ArtZone42 Gallery, "Art begins at the end of your comfort zone", Athens
- Theorema Gallery, Brussels
- ART SHOPPING 2017, Cannes
- ENERGY ATHENS 2017, Athens
- 2016: - Pan European Architectural Competition ROOM18 in collaboration with an architect, Athens
- Gallery MANIFACTURA, "Artists Books", Athens
- ART SHOPPING Carrousel du Louvre, Paris
- ART EXPO Rome
- 2015: - ART EN CAPITAL 2015, Grand Palais, Paris
- ArtAZ annual exhibition for supporting the homeless in Athens
Article by the renounced Critic and Art Historian Athena SCHINA published in the Kiriakatiki Dimokratia newspaper (November 2017)