SHOP SUBSCRIPTION | Sell Your Artworks
Sell Your Artworks
* Payment Gateway Fees: Credit Card or PayPal fees may apply. We charge an additional gateway fee of 2.5% (two-and-a-half percent). Both fees will be deducted from your final sale price.
There is no sales commission.
Cancel Your Subscription Anytime
* Money Back Guarantee: We refund all plans for the current billing period within 30 days of signing up.
Connect with Collectors Directly
* Through instant messaging, connecting, following, or email, you have endless opportunities to instantly make contact with buyers. All communication is unrestricted - if you choose to deal with a buyer directly, that’s fine with us.
BASIC Plan is FREE
* No payments required. Upgrade anytime.
- All Done
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Because we believe you should earn what you deserve: the real value of your artwork, defined at your price.
Artist seller accounts on online shops usually don't have subscriptions plans, but charge commission fees between 30 to 35%. Gallery commission fees are usually 50%.
Artworks purchased on ARTMO reflect the piece’s real value, since prices are not inflated by high commissions.
The flip-side is that we need to charge subscription fees to make it all work. Collectors understand the commission structure and may try to bypass galleries and online shops. Here on ARTMO, they don't need to do that.
It makes it all care-free - for both you and your collector.
No, it is a fully functional vendor subscription, free of charge.
The BASIC Plan is perfect if you just want to give ARTMO a try to see how it goes for you.
Yes, you can. All of our plans are risk-free.
During the sign-up process, you can choose between three different billing periods (quarterly, half-yearly, yearly).
These Refund Conditions Apply
Money Back Guarantee: We refund all plans for the current billing period within 30 days of signing up.
Option 1) Purchase / Shop-Check-Out via Payment Gateway
Buyers pay the total upfront by using PayPal or credit card.
You'll be paid immediately after the delivery has been confirmed. Having the money in a trust account until delivery is confirmed serves as a security step to make sure that artists are sending out their pieces.
Option 2) The sale is processed directly between you and the buyer.
This is a unique option only ARTMO provides. We don't mind if you deal with your collectors directly.
You just need to clarify the preferred transaction method with your buyer so they can transfer the payment directly.
Yes, you can. However, your art is submitted for approval.
Our approval policy is not related to our taste, but the following conditions:
- You must be the creator of the piece.
- The main image must show the art without any other objects or surrounding elements, such as a wall or floor.
- The main image should not have any padding/margin, just the art itself in full.
- You have to complete an upload-form with required information about the piece, such as the art material, art medium, genre, measurements and so on.
- You need to have a complete ARTMO profile.
That's what we are always being asked.
Simple answer: ARTMO is first and foremost a Social Art Network.
The benefit for you is that it is a common platform for art-lovers to check out new collections and artists on the scene. As ARTMO traffic increases, you have a better chance of making sales commission-free.
You worry about selling the art. We’ll worry about the other stuff.